Monday, December 3, 2007

Take two...or eight

We decided to do the "family picture" this year for our Christmas cards. I was going to take London to get her Christmas pics done, but since her birthday is next month, we are just going to wait and get them done then. Well, getting a picture done with all smiles, looking at the camera, and participating (by the way, these all have to do with London!!) can be pretty close to impossible. So, Auntie came over for us after work, and after many tries, we finally got it right!


Won't work--where is J's head?


Definitely no!



No smiles from London.



She's already getting sick of this.



She wants down to play!



She is about finished!



Great smiles but London's not looking at the camera! :(



We almost have it...


Finally! We did it!

2 comments:

Ticey said...

I love the picture! I think it turned out great, but the all the pics leading up to it were just as fun! Were these taken at your new home? If so, CUTE!!!! I can't wait to see it!

Leigh said...

funny! it'll get easier!