We were pulling into the garage yesterday and a gust of wind sent some swimming paraphernalia flying all over the floor. London made a mad dash for the duck. It's old, dirty, and I'm surprised it's still intact. London did use it a lot last year while swimming, and I guess it just brought back warm, sunny, summer thoughts. That duck was glued to her little waist for the rest of the evening. She begged, pleaded, and nagged me to please let her sleep with her duck. I just had no energy or fight left in me. I told her I would let her sleep with it as long as she didn't get out of bed. I put her down at 7:00pm last night and by the time I cleaned up the play room and headed down stairs for the evening, she had fallen asleep. The rate this is going, I might just have to use that duck as a permanent bed time threat.
Chicago
8 years ago




4 comments:
Some things are not worth arguing over.
Amen.
Cute shot!
It's beautiful to find things that work!
lol Sleeping children are always better than an argument. :)
I love the stories from your house! This is great.
Post a Comment