Several days ago, we took advantage of the beautiful weather and headed out for a picnic. We packed up our sandwiches, chips, fruit, and cookies and spent some time at a park by our house. Oh yeah, J also dreamed up a new hobby...kite flying. He swears he's the best kite flier around, and can easily fly a kite on a day without any wind. Not too sure about all this, but I never know with him! Anyway, we had our little picnic, and then J flew his kite. Oh, did I tell you? This "kite pro" has a shark kite! I bet there are not too many kite pro's out there with sharks as their kites...better yet, is there a such thing as a kite pro? :)
Chicago
8 years ago







1 comment:
My boys (all three of them) will take you guys up on a kite flying challenge! They love it! Probably won't use the fish kite since yours is a shark...but Cade has a really cool airplane kite!
Post a Comment