Monday, November 1, 2010

Exhausted and it's just beginning....

After this week, we are all tired and exhausted. Halloween can really take the energy out of you and all this "craziness" is just beginning. 54 days left until Christmas....

First on the list was the Storybook Parade at school. "My name is London and I'm Jesse," she said bravely into the microphone with her Toy Stoy book in hand.

Next on the list was to carve our pumpkins!
Notice J's surgical gloves???

We made roasted pumpkin seeds with cinammom and salt. Yummy!

Time to paint!

Cheese face!


J and I used a carving kit this year. Pretty good huh??

We saved some money this year by making ghost suckers. London loved making the little faces!

In all the craziness, J and London went to Auston and Ella's Halloween party. No pics. :(
And finally the big day arrived...trick-or-treat!!!
My Jesse and my Minnie Mouse.

We had a big trick-or-treating group this year. Auntie, Scarlett, Uncle Chris, his parents, Maren, Greg, and Buzz Lightyear, oh I mean Markus joined us!!
Scarlett--our little cowgirl!

And we're off!

We went to a lot of houses this year. The kiddos did great and got lots and lots of candy!
Scarlett was done I think.

Finally a picture of these two Toy Story buddies!
Thanks London for smiling! :(

She just wanted her piece of candy and he just wanted to watch the Rangers.

One exhausted little girl!

Now onto making Christmas lists.....


                                     

No comments: